Simply put, the higher the thread count the more luxurious the sheet. Most budget hotels and simple department store sheets come in at a 200-300 thread count. They are a little stiff and kind of scratchy.
Although thread count is important, there is also another important factor to look at and that is the length of the cotton fibers themselves.
The highest quality cotton usually has the longest fibers. Egyptian cotton is renowned for being of the highest quality. That’s why we were so thrilled with this 1200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton sheet set.
1200 Thread Count equals luxury. You’ll feel the difference the first time you use them.
As we have mentioned on a number of occasions Egyptian cotton is high quality. It has one of the longest lengths of fiber, referred to as the staple. What you get is a tightly woven sheet set made of soft supple Egyptian cotton. You get the best of both worlds.
What is even better is that these sheets get softer with use. The more times they get washed, the softer they feel. Not too many durable goods improve with age. These sheets are the exception to the rule.
Sheet Set Facts:
- This sheet set comes in all standard bedding sizes from twin through king.
- It includes a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two pillow cases.
- This set comes in a standard white color making it easy to fit into almost any bedroom décor.
What We Like:
- A set of high thread count Egyptian cotton sheets at this price is almost unbelievable. We’ve seen less quality units at department stores selling for almost twice this price.
- They’re easy to care for. Just throw in the washing machine using cold water and warm tumble dry.
- The obvious: how soft and luxuriant a high thread count Egyptian cotton sheet feels.
You can pick these sheets up for a bargain price CLICK HERE TO BUY
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!