No Longer Available
Nothing beats goose down for warmth. There are all sorts of comforter options out there from poly fill to feather. But nothing beats the cold like goose down.
Cold winter nights call for warmth and the Royal Velvet Grandeur 370-Thread-Count Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter delivers.
The Royal Velvet Grandeur 370-Thread-Count Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter is a quality piece of bedding. Here are just a few of the features:
- It measures 88 inches by 88 inches so it will fit perfectly in a duvet.
- It has baffles sewn through out the comforter so that you don’t have to worry about all the down filling piling up at one end.
- 370 thread count for quality means that the comforter has a really tight weave. You won’t have to worry about feathers poking out of the comforter and worse poking you or leaving little feathers around the room.
- The entire comforter is treated with an anti-microbial. You won’t have to worry about germs growing in it and starting to stink up the bedroom.
- Let’s face it nothing beats the feel of goose down; no other filling is more warm or comfortable for sleeping. It’s soft fluffy and cozy all at once. Of course with goose down it means the unit will need the occasional trip to the dry cleaners to keep it in perfect condition.
- The price of the Royal Velvet Grandeur 370-Thread-Count Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter can’t be beat. You get a lot of quality out of this comforter for a really great price. It has so many high end features that you just won’t find in other similarly priced comforters.
- It’s the added touches that make this comforter such a great buy. The anti-microbial coating, the high thread count, and the stitched in baffling, they all come together to make a great piece of bedding.
Filed under: Comforters
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!